Dolphin Fans Eat Crow

Smizzy

Look, I feel I at least should eat some serious crow this season. Back on 9/7, I figured we would win 10-12 games by now, and the Jets would be on Brady Quinn watch. Obviously, this season has gone horribly wrong ... for us fish heads. Could you have imagined a worse scenario prior to this season, short of Jason Taylor making out w/ Tom Brady at midfield at halftime???? This is probably the most disapointing season for me as a fan - one who has been following this team since '81, and closely since '83. The reasons for this are all too many, and how quickly things will get better is up in the air.

But I feel I must eat crow on the Jets. They played far beyond my or anyone's expectations - and they beat down the Raiders yesterday like a good team should when it has the playoffs in front of them. Good for them. Good for you BZ most of all. I hope you enjoyed it.

So here I am, with plate, fork and knife in front of me - feed me my crow. And this is saying something considering the amount of insane food I've eaten over the past week!

That said, I hope the Jets lose 63-7 against the Patriots

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=176265

Archived