OMG Look...JonEJinx is back!!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor! JonEJinx has reappeared to pollute this board with gratuitous cursing, personal insults, and wildly inaccurate pro-Yankee predictions/homerisms.

Its safe for him to do so, you see, because the $200 million Yanks sacked up tonight with a superhuman effort against the nickel & dime Devil Rays and actually won a game. He simply does not appear when the Yanks tank, which is a common occurrance this year as we know. I dont know why this is so...but it be so! And we all know it! I guess he is unable to take criticism when he is off his meds.

Fact of the matter is we need him around here. We Yankee Haters need him to post about the Yankees every night to speed up the process of the Yankees tanking. We need him to tell us which pony has NO SHOT at winning the upcoming Derby so we know who to lay big $$$ on. We could all use JonE to say negative things about Chad this summer, thereby ensuring a full recovery from shoulder surgery and a return to 2002 form!

Archived