Eric Coleman

PakiJet

do we sign him or let him test the free agency.....are there any good safteys out there..Lewis just signed with the 49ers and hamlin isnt that great:box:

go jets sign somone please

why do we have to rush and sign someone just because we can. makes no sense.

why do we have to rush and sign someone just because we can. makes no sense.

so no one else signs him...I dont think Eric Smith is starting material and doesnt have the speed to catch up to recievers that flew by him

so no one else signs him...I dont think Eric Smith is starting material and doesnt have the speed to catch up to recievers that flew by him

Colemen is more than servicable. if you don't remember we have major holes at multiple spots on this team, SS/FS are the least of our concerns.

I like Ken Hamlin. More than Lewis & Coleman.

but whats the point? you take a gamble on a high priced guy, and chances are they aren't going to preform any better. I don't want to stick up for colemen, but he's not a hole at safety, we could better, but hamlin? That's so hit or miss. And how is the upside that much greater? Its a safety, maybe the easiest position to fill on the hole field.

but whats the point? you take a gamble on a high priced guy, and chances are they aren't going to preform any better. I don't want to stick up for colemen, but he's not a hole at safety, we could better, but hamlin? That's so hit or miss. And how is the upside that much greater? Its a safety, maybe the easiest position to fill on the hole field.

I wouldn't make Hamlin a priority. All I said was I like him better than those 2

Archived