OLD DOMINION MAKES THE NCAA TOURNEY!!!!

oxscott

Congrats to your Monarchs. Funny that you will be playing the same region (Buffalo) as VCU AND Wright State (where former UNCW coach Brad Brownell is coaching). I might just be making the trip to NY State on Thursday!

Thank you very much, it was very exciting hearing their name on CBS today! Just to see the CAA getting at large bids is a great thing! I didnt realize the Buffalo connection to the schools, but very coincidental!

F*ck ODU Mason beat them in the conference tourney ;) If only Gabe Norwood didn't screw up against VCU dammit. Oh well it is nice to see the CAA getting some recognition.

You Mason fans have had your time in the sun (Final 4), and have some good times ahead (Will Thomas and Folarin Campbell back for more fun next season). This will mean a couple of great battles between GMU and UNCW next season (TJ Carter, Todd Hendley and co. coming back looking for blood after a disastrous season).

But next year will come. For now, go VCU and ODU in the NCAA's, and go Hofstra and Drexel in the NIT!

You Mason fans have had your time in the sun (Final 4), and have some good times ahead (Will Thomas and Folarin Campbell back for more fun next season). This will mean a couple of great battles between GMU and UNCW next season (TJ Carter, Todd Hendley and co. coming back looking for blood after a disastrous season).

But next year will come. For now, go VCU and ODU in the NCAA's, and go Hofstra and Drexel in the NIT!

That's true I am looking forward to next year with Thomas and Campbell being even more experienced, as well as Darryl Monroe, Jordan Carter and others returning. Mason had a bad loss to UNCW this year and in general had trouble closing out games, as was the case against VCU. I'm sure we could have won at least 5 more games if we could play better at the end, so I'm hopin we're better at that next year.

That's true I am looking forward to next year with Thomas and Campbell being even more experienced, as well as Darryl Monroe, Jordan Carter and others returning. Mason had a bad loss to UNCW this year and in general had trouble closing out games, as was the case against VCU. I'm sure we could have won at least 5 more games if we could play better at the end, so I'm hopin we're better at that next year.

Mason will be going from a young team to a veteran one, while the rest of the CAA (except UNCW and a couple of bottom-feeding teams) will be losing a lot of talent.

I would project the standings to be this next year:

1) GMU

2) ODU

3) VCU

4) UNCW

5) Hofstra

6) Drexel

7) Northeastern

8) William & Mary

9) Towson

10) Georgia State

11) James Madison

12) Delaware

But who cares about next year? The tourney this season is shaping up to be another good one.

Archived