Bulls

ECURB

Curry is so terrible on D its not even funny... dont expect much there... he takes plays off and doesnt even seem to care if he gets better...

Thomas > Frye

Nocioni > Balkman

Duhon/Gordon/Hinrich > Collins

Deng > Lee

Thomas > Morris

Gordon/Hinrich > Nate

Your wrong about every one on that. The only ones that are right are the ones on collins and Nate. Everything else your dead on wrong. Curry is still young and can still become a good defender. He improved on his rebounding this year and is becoming a dominate offensive Center.

Your wrong about every one on that. The only ones that are right are the ones on collins and Nate. Everything else your dead on wrong. Curry is still young and can still become a good defender. He improved on his rebounding this year and is becoming a dominate offensive Center.

HAHAHA!!

Oh, you were serious, let me laugh harder...

:P BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With all your hype E-curb about how wonderful the Bulls are they are 5th best team in a lousy Eastern conference and they probably won't even make it out of the first round.

The Miami Heat are currently the 4th seed and the Bulls are the 5th seed. Dwayne Wade should be back playing by the time the playoffs start. That is not a match-up you want.

This current Bulls team reminds me a lot of what the Memphis Grizzlies were a couple years ago, a collection of ok role players who play hard for their coach and win enough games in the regular season to make the playoffs, but come playoff time it's first round and bust.

HAHAHA!!

Oh, you were serious, let me laugh harder...

:P BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok your an idiot who doesnt know sh*t about basketball. Curry can become better on defense. Its part of how young players develop. One offseason can do a lot for a player. He's only like 24 he has plenty of time to develop. I'd expect this answer from a retard nets fan.

Archived