Kick Isiah out and bring in Rick Carlisle

PeterNorth09

Or at the very least leave Isiah as the Knicks GM and bring in Carlisle to coach. Carlisle is getting screwed in Indiana and taking the hit after Larry Bird gave up Al Harrington and Steven Jackson to the Warriors for little in return. Rick Carlisle is one of the best coaches in the nba and definitely one of the best defensive coaches. In the NBA hiring the right coach can add 10-20 wins to your win total.

Another guy I like for the Knicks head coaching job is Stan Van Gundy. Too bad with these two available Dolan is probably just going to give Isiah another year of carte blanche.

Thomas is a better coach than GM, if anything fire him as a GM and bring someone with at least half a brain in.

I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of him altogether. My dream team Head Coach/GM combo would be Rick Carlisle and Jerry West. Ofcourse that will never happen with s for brains Dolan running the show.

The talent on the Knicks actually isn't bad. I wouldn't call it good either but they have good young players like Frye, Lee and Balkman and a good low post scorer in Curry. If it wasn't for half the team getting injured last two months of the season the Knicks would have probably won between 37-40 games this year.

Archived