Road Trip.......JETS vs RAVENS

Brenjetsfan

Hey all - I just registered on this board.

I live down in Baltimore (Federal Hill), and I am a huge Jets fan. I saw the note saying to stay away from the tourist traps (i.e. inner harbor), and wanted to let you guys know that you should also stay away from the Power Plant (very expensive - not a good representation of Baltimore). If you hit up Federal Hill, you can go to the Cross Street Market for giant $4 draft beer until 10 p.m. then go to any of the bars in that that surrounding area....you won't be dissapointed.

Also, Fells Point and Canton are great areas to go and grab some good Seafood and booze for reasonable prices.

There are also a couple of "Jets" bars in Federal Hill where you can always watch the game with fellow fans if you are down on any other weekend.

If you guys want any other suggestions about where to stay/go at night, let me know. I have lived down here for about 10 years, and know the area pretty well.

See you in Baltimore.

Thanks for joining jetnation-thanks for the tips on Baltimore area- be sure to keep in touch as we move closer to the game to us that are going to the game.

Archived