Road Trip.......JETS vs RAVENS

Brenjetsfan

Who will be attending this game???? Are we staying at the Marriott Inner Harbor?????

Need to book hotel ......Thanks:rolleyes:

SEPT is just around the corner......:love0038:

I`ll be there ,staying at the Camdem yards Marriott ,I booked it back in april ,got a great rate then of $200 per ,heading up on thurs mid afternnon on the Amtrack Bar car .. Comming back on mon. afternoon ,on the Amtrack as well

i live in DC and will definitely be there for the game. the tix are going to be a fortune as this is the ravens home opener.

Thats what is killing me. To sit in the lower level the lowest price I could find on StubHub was $225. Upper's for around $110 but I heard that the upper level in the Ravens' stadium isn't that great? I want to sit Lower Tier but I may, if I can find someone who wants to sit Upper with me, have to choose to sit Upper to save $$$ for Hotel fairs.

Ticket Update:

I found a website, www.ticketliquidator.com , where I found the cheapest Lower Level Ravens tickets yet.

2 sets of 2 for $148 each, a set of one for $148, and a few sets of 10 and one set of 20 for $157 each, that way we can all sit together, or you can all sit together if I'm not able to make it, although I'm 95% sure I will be.

$200 per night is a lot, no?

I'll look into it ASAP as I still want to go, even with a lack of $$$.

Not really this place is usually around $280 per on a home football weekend & thats without the taxes. $200 PER & split the room with someone and your looking at about $125 per per. per night & that includes the taxes throw in a 3rd per. on a cot or floor and your looking at about $75 per. person per. night not bad for the room..

i live in DC and will definitely be there for the game. the tix are going to be a fortune as this is the ravens home opener.

I also live in DC and will be attending the game. Do you have a dish or do you go to a sports bar for the games

Not really this place is usually around $280 per on a home football weekend & thats without the taxes. $200 PER & split the room with someone and your looking at about $125 per per. per night & that includes the taxes throw in a 3rd per. on a cot or floor and your looking at about $75 per. person per. night not bad for the room..

124, they do charge extra for removing the furniture out of the lobby. :)

Marriott Camden is a nice place- easy walking distance to all the places to go.

For those of you going to Baltimore I would highly recommend that you get out of the tourist trap that is the inner harbour and head over to Federal Hill, Fells Point and Canton.

Those are fun neighbourhoods with tons of bars. The cabs are cheap down there as well. You can walk from the inner harbour to Federal Hill in about 15 minutes.

For those of you going to Baltimore I would highly recommend that you get out of the tourist trap that is the inner harbour and head over to Federal Hill, Fells Point and Canton.

Those are fun neighbourhoods with tons of bars. The cabs are cheap down there as well. You can walk from the inner harbour to Federal Hill in about 15 minutes.

Gainzo I went to baltimore say 5 years ago when the Mets played there so my memory is a little fuzzy- but we did hit Fells Point area=bars on just about every corner if I remember correct.

Gainzo I went to baltimore say 5 years ago when the Mets played there so my memory is a little fuzzy- but we did hit Fells Point area=bars on just about every corner if I remember correct.

Fells Point is north of the inner harbour and Canton is about a 10 minute cab ride from Fells Point.

Federal Hill is south of the inner harbour and is about half the size of Fells Point but has plenty of great bars. Federal Hill is the place to be on Sundays as the bars open early and it's only a 10 minute walk to the Stadium.

Fells Point is north of the inner harbour and Canton is about a 10 minute cab ride from Fells Point.

Federal Hill is south of the inner harbour and is about half the size of Fells Point but has plenty of great bars. Federal Hill is the place to be on Sundays as the bars open early and it's only a 10 minute walk to the Stadium.

That trip worked out awesome ,The JET vs. Balt. game was the same weekend as the Fells Point Festival ,which is always a good time by itself....

Baltimore is only about an hour away from where I go to college but judging by the ticket prices I think it will probably be much easier for me to just watch the game on TV. Let me know if you guys are partying Saturday night tho! :P:cheers:

That trip worked out awesome ,The JET vs. Balt. game was the same weekend as the Fells Point Festival ,which is always a good time by itself....

That's one of the great things about Baltimore. Every neighbourhood has its own "festival."

That town likes to have a good time! The best thing about Baltimore is that its inexpensive when you go out to drink. None of those crazy NY/Boston prices for beers.

Mason, you're a pussy! If you're an hour away, get a damn car and drive to the game Sunday. Spend the $100-125 bucks, get an upper tier ticket and be there for support when McGahee runs for a buck 50 on us, again. ;)

Hey 124 you better try to get some kind of ID if you are heading down there...they ID'd like crazy last time I was there especially in the power plant area as well as Fells point

as long as he doesn't do what he did in Cleveland...

a hint Joe, buy your beer at the bar, don't bring your own (and get a good id)

Hey all - I just registered on this board.

I live down in Baltimore (Federal Hill), and I am a huge Jets fan. I saw the note saying to stay away from the tourist traps (i.e. inner harbor), and wanted to let you guys know that you should also stay away from the Power Plant (very expensive - not a good representation of Baltimore). If you hit up Federal Hill, you can go to the Cross Street Market for giant $4 draft beer until 10 p.m. then go to any of the bars in that that surrounding area....you won't be dissapointed.

Also, Fells Point and Canton are great areas to go and grab some good Seafood and booze for reasonable prices.

There are also a couple of "Jets" bars in Federal Hill where you can always watch the game with fellow fans if you are down on any other weekend.

If you guys want any other suggestions about where to stay/go at night, let me know. I have lived down here for about 10 years, and know the area pretty well.

See you in Baltimore.

I live down in Baltimore (Federal Hill), and I am a huge Jets fan. I saw the note saying to stay away from the tourist traps (i.e. inner harbor), and wanted to let you guys know that you should also stay away from the Power Plant (very expensive - not a good representation of Baltimore). If you hit up Federal Hill, you can go to the Cross Street Market for giant $4 draft beer until 10 p.m. then go to any of the bars in that that surrounding area....you won't be dissapointed.

Also, Fells Point and Canton are great areas to go and grab some good Seafood and booze for reasonable prices.

There are also a couple of "Jets" bars in Federal Hill where you can always watch the game with fellow fans if you are down on any other weekend.

If you guys want any other suggestions about where to stay/go at night, let me know. I have lived down here for about 10 years, and know the area pretty well.

See you in Baltimore.

Welcome to the site!

See you in Baltimore.

Welcome to JetNation. Don't be a stranger.

Archived