Jets Building in Midtown

lawngnome o-line

I was walking today on 57th between 5th and 6th and saw a building with a giant Jets flag on the flagpost outside the building. I thought that was a bit odd, considering every other building had an american flag (except for the pub, which of course had the Irish flag). Then when I got my lunch across the street and sat upstairs the 3rd story window had New York Jets lettering across the window, a streaming ticker, and it looked like, but it was hard to tell from where I was, but it looked like 2 golden globes (as in the award). The funny thing is the ticker kept streaming 2 things; "The Jets sign long time chief Eric Hicks", and "Justin Miller Apologizes". For the fact that that was all that was streaming for Justin Miller, it was as if he was apologizing to everyone on the street.

Does anyone know if this is a corporate office or if anyone had seen it before. I thought maybe it was an apartment complex at first, but it seemed like some kind of office or something.

Considering everything else regurgitated on this board, this probably is at least a new question.

I was walking today on 57th between 5th and 6th and saw a building with a giant Jets flag on the flagpost outside the building. I thought that was a bit odd, considering every other building had an american flag (except for the pub, which of course had the Irish flag). Then when I got my lunch across the street and sat upstairs the 3rd story window had New York Jets lettering across the window, a streaming ticker, and it looked like, but it was hard to tell from where I was, but it looked like 2 golden globes (as in the award). The funny thing is the ticker kept streaming 2 things; "The Jets sign long time chief Eric Hicks", and "Justin Miller Apologizes". For the fact that that was all that was streaming for Justin Miller, it was as if he was apologizing to everyone on the street.

Does anyone know if this is a corporate office or if anyone had seen it before. I thought maybe it was an apartment complex at first, but it seemed like some kind of office or something.

Considering everything else regurgitated on this board, this probably is at least a new question.

Its where ecurb and Chadwick make love.

Archived