It actually could have been worse, Dolphin fans...

TaborJet

Under no circumstances should you harass a sports player on the street infront of his young kids. If you want to yell insults at a game or write him a pissy letter, be my guest. But there is such a thing as manners and respect, yelling insults at a guy that is with his family is low.

JMO though

i agree with that, dissing people in front of their family is pretty ridiculous.

The fact still remains that your linebackers are old, and broken down. Good news is you'll have a top prospect next year...should probably take a QB, could be a good one at #1 or #2

JMO :cheergal:

what if it is OJ?

Or Nick Saban?

I am sure if Nick was in Miami he would be shown the red carpet...;)

As much as I hate Satan, not infront of his kids.

i agree with that, dissing people in front of their family is pretty ridiculous.

The fact still remains that your linebackers are old, and broken down. Good news is you'll have a top prospect next year...should probably take a QB, could be a good one at #1 or #2

JMO :cheergal:

lol

That's why I like Jets fan, good sense of humor.

Under no circumstances should you harass a sports player on the street infront of his young kids. If you want to yell insults at a game or write him a pissy letter, be my guest. But there is such a thing as manners and respect, yelling insults at a guy that is with his family is low.

JMO though

Oh gee, my mistake. He was right and the Jet fans were wrong.

Archived