any CT jets fans?? tv coverage...

gg

so i called wfsb today... i am so pissed they are not showing the game tonight!!! I doubt i will get a call back... but honestly.. mangini is a hometown guy and they cant even show the game! sheesh!

who wants to see the bills vs. the saints :puke:

OY!

so i called wfsb today... i am so pissed they are not showing the game tonight!!! I doubt i will get a call back... but honestly.. mangini is a hometown guy and they cant even show the game! sheesh!

who wants to see the bills vs. the saints :puke:

OY!

GG, i do not mean to hyjack, i'm sorry :(

anyone know how i can get a bar to turn on the volume for the jets game in week one? its the flippin midwest, and i don't know anyone with NFL ticket...

back to your topick GG, what channel are these being aired on? and how many games are going on tonight?

GG, i do not mean to hyjack, i'm sorry :(

anyone know how i can get a bar to turn on the volume for the jets game in week one? its the flippin midwest, and i don't know anyone with NFL ticket...

back to your topick GG, what channel are these being aired on? and how many games are going on tonight?

purchase said bar.

I am not getting the game here either...I will have to listen to it online, then try to find it on a repeat on NFL Network.

I feel your pain GG.

what site do you use to listent to it? do you need to download anything to hear it?

I'm searching now..I will let you know

awsome, i would really appreciate it. Its always a huge struggle to watch jet games out here, they always have the smallest tv in the bar, and i'm way to cheap to sit somewhere for 3 hours and take some servers table.

What about CBS new york? You don't get CBS New York GG? I'm in CT and I do.

no ... i just get harford cbs station :( i am in nothern ct. right by hartford.. but it just annoys me.. especially since mangini is from less then 10 miles from my house!

OY!

awsome, i would really appreciate it. Its always a huge struggle to watch jet games out here, they always have the smallest tv in the bar, and i'm way to cheap to sit somewhere for 3 hours and take some servers table.

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/1050espnradio/

That is espn radio 1050 in NY...I have listened to them before and they carry coverage of the games.

Their schedule for today shows the game so it should work for you.

no ... i just get harford cbs station :( i am in nothern ct. right by hartford.. but it just annoys me.. especially since mangini is from less then 10 miles from my house!

OY!

That sucks and it makes no sense to give you the Jills over the Jets.

Archived