JN Ladies Only Thread

Lady Jet

We are all great! Finally finished the kitchen remodeling and took a nice vacation. :)

did you camp? do i remember correctly that you guys do that?

how did the kitchen turn out?

i think Verde is doing work on her kitchen also.

did you camp? do i remember correctly that you guys do that?

how did the kitchen turn out?

i think Verde is doing work on her kitchen also.

The kitchen turned out better than I expected. I am extremely happy with it.

And yes, we like to camp. But my husband took me and the kids on a nice, relaxing, no camping or cooking retreat. ;)

The kitchen turned out better than I expected. I am extremely happy with it.

And yes, we like to camp. But my husband took me and the kids on a nice, relaxing, no camping or cooking retreat. ;)

sounds lovely.. gotta love a relaxing vacation!!

i cant believe how fast the summer has gone! when do your kids go back to school?

Castration. :lol:

GG, my kids go back on the 7th. (Yes, I'm dancing just thinking about it, (kidding).)

me too.. cant wait! ( and i am not kidding... ;) ) and my daughter goes back on the 11th!

mrs.. T ... just think of the thread topics we could have in the women only forum! :lol:

me too.. cant wait! ( and i am not kidding... ;) ) and my daughter goes back on the 11th!

mrs.. T ... just think of the thread topics we could have in the women only forum! :lol:

Yeah, it would be great. Money, Sex, Guys, Work, Health & Fitness, the possibilities are endless. LOL! And every time a guy posts in there, they receive automatic negative rep.

Talk to your buddy Max, since your b-day was yesterday and his is tomorrow, I bet he's still in a pretty good mood and will do anything you ask! ;)

Archived