Cimin's Blog

Maxman

Shocker of the day: Leberfeld from Jets Confidential asked his first question to Mangini in about a year. Afterward, in a private moment, Mangini admitted he was a little stunned by Leberfeld's sudden participation. But at the podium, the coach maintained his poise. He focused on the question, communicated his answer well and made sure to finish strongly. Obviously, he trusted his instincts.

That is gold. Too damn funny. Leberfeld just got b-slapped.

I do like how Cimini uses humor here to make his point.

So what's he saying here, that DL is still pissed about Brooks Bollinger or what?

I think he's saying that Leberfeld may have gotten over his whiny little bitch attitude out of necessity. Sitting in the corner and pouting is not going to help him serve the best interests of his subscribers.

I think he's saying that Leberfeld may have gotten over his whiny little bitch attitude out of necessity. Sitting in the corner and pouting is not going to help him serve the best interests of his subscribers.

wait a minute you mean people still subscribe to JC?

:oops: It was long term deal, what can I say?

the only football site I would ever consider is Ourlads-they have the best depth charts going...and they switched over to a pay site last year...25 bux I think but I used to always post the DC's on the boards as they were most useful

Archived