Last one for the morning....please read,it's for all

lancemehl

OK, I've ranted and raved, maybe repeated sentiments already posted, I'm sorry, I can't read them some of these threads, I try but they are long.and I'm the same age as our coach. lol

I'm writing this last one because the two previous were more the ravings of a madman drunk with disgust, however, I would really love if you did read it and then come over here for a sec before work time.lol

I know my post count doesn't show it but a couple guys on here know me from the days of the Keyshawn trade: SFJ, Senior....., I'm not the greatest poster, but at least you know I've been around talking decent football and not just a troll tirring thing us, really, I mean this guys.

Do you remember our defense,( I'm thinking since the uniform change for some reason Parcells '98 '99, Groh's the best and the good Herm teams)

it's not really the point. Do you remember they hit like trucks, Victor Green, Marvin Jones, Mo Lewis(prime) and the whole friggin team jumped on them.

what the f happened, I think, why was Vilma an absolute STUD in college and his rookie year with us? Why did we pick D-Rob with a # 4 overall? Where did Eric Barton go?Ans, #12 overall Ellis disapperaered and all I could think is 3-4!!!!

We don't have Wilfork, or LT,Banks,Pepper, and Carson/Reasons and Marshall

We don't have the fridge or Sam Adams or Ted Washington

and why are 9 guys standing up clapping after a nine yard tackle?

Maybe it's the DC.

Why can message board idiots see this? These are NFL coaches and players. Does nobody like Vilma and D-Rob and Ellis say, " Hey coach, when we played in the 4-3, I notice.........."

Play the 3-4 starting next game. Period. New playbook Defense, you guys get paid well enough, learn it! "New Defense, Learn it, Most of you have played it, Most of you ARE DYING to play it again, well here it is, I google 4-3 and found some stuff",says the genius. "Learn it"

last note

Brick = BU-- almost, the "s" is right around the corner, another espn clip like that Chad injury ans I put in the "s". That our starting QB!!That's why we draft this freak, to protect him.We might as well have thrown my aunt out there on that play. He looked like a #4,000,000,000,000,000 overall pick, much less a 4!

we were beaten by the better team yesterday but hey it's only one game-as stupid as Herman Edwards is he did have a point about the 4 quarters to a season-we start out with a brutal schedule but have to weather the early storms and get sh!t figured out-all is not lost guys-there are 15 more games

Archived