ShadowJet35's Keys to Victory for Week 2 v.s. the Baltimore Ravens (serious post)

ShadowJet35

I haven't been on too often, but here we go.

• Offensively, we must get the run game down, it will be a daunting task against this Ravens defense, but it must be done. We are starting the Golden Boy Kellen Clemens, TJ and LJ need to take some pressure off of him.
  • The short 5-10 yard passing game must be affective, Kellen Clemens has a gun, we all know that, but Ed Reed and McCallister are licking their chops right now, we can't give them any oppurtunities to make plays.
  • We have to do a better job pass blocking, Kellen cannot get rattled early, or we are in for a long LONG game.

• Defensively, we have to stop the Curse Of The McGahee. He beat our ass game in and game out when he was with Buffalo, we can't let that happen today. Put 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 in the box, I don't care, we must neutralize him. (I think he is partially hurt)
  • Don't give up any big plays, make them nickel and dime us down the field, if you give them momentum, they'll kill you.
  • GET A MOTHERFRIGGIN' PASS RUSH! PLEASE!

• Special Teams: Again, we need big games out of L Wash and J Millz, they need to get a big return whenever they get an oppurtunity. We need big plays, this is where we can get them.
  • Don't give up any big returns. (108 yard kickoff returns) PLEASE!

That's all for this week.

Thanks for reading and feedback.

One of the biggest obastacles for the Jets is the run game on both sides of the ball. McGahee has to be stopped. He has run over the Jets many many times, and cant be allowed to do so again. It also has to be an even balance on the passing game. McNair was banged up week 1, so get to him and get a back up in coul;d be the difference here for the D.

TJ must get more than 40 yards this week. It will open the passing game. The JEts can not be a strictly passing game as Reed and the Baltimore D will eat it up.

Archived