Bob Costas Punks Out

jetophile

Pre-Game Chargers, Costas doesn't pose the most significant question in the box to Goodell. That being, this was ON THE FIELD BEHAVIOR vs. OFF THE FIELD BEHAVIOR as to the Belifraud deal. And it was a deal. What the frig. Thoughts?
He' about 60, 110 lbs., 5 foot 1, with fake hair in a can and enough makeup to keep The Tyra Banks Show thigh cream supply going for a month. He's not confronting anything more menacing that a can of soda.

Costas has always been a softball pitcher, pretending to be a serious sports journalist.

I met him, once, at a Hall of Fame induction in Cooperstown. I said, "Hey Bob, hold this!" and handed him the microphone from the radio station I worked for. Then, I snapped a picture. I still have it.

Costas has always been a softball pitcher, pretending to be a serious sports journalist.

I met him, once, at a Hall of Fame induction in Cooperstown. I said, "Hey Bob, hold this!" and handed him the microphone from the radio station I worked for. Then, I snapped a picture. I still have it.

Did he explain away why Joe Klecko isn't in the FB Hall of Fame? Just thought I'd ask. Bob. Hehe.

Kraft just said I never had sex with that woman never with Michaels at HT. Kraft should only be gagged in a good way. And still THE QUESTION is not asked. Way to go, tough guy. If I tripped you on your microphone cord, you'd wee in your pants. That's OK. If you sucked your thumb in response, I'd hug you.

Archived