True.... funny story

Brenjetsfan

So my friends are here from Ireland. We were out all day on the boat. Go to the bar for happy hour....The one guy Patrick says to his brother were are pretty wasted I think we should call mom to pick us up..In the mean time MOM is here just for a vacation. Lives in Ireland. So she comes to pick us up. A little upset that they bothered her during her GUINESS....A car is coming HEAD on to us an she SAYS look at these Idiots driving on the wrong side of the road...Patrick goes MOM your on the wrong side...your not home!!! it was pretty funny at the time, but we all made it home safe..... :mrgreen:

Don't DRINK -n-DRIVE :wink:

Drunk Driving is VERY bad....bad, bad, bad....and we have all done it [-X

Want to know the second worst thing a drunk may do? Call someone. It's called Drunk Dialing. No good comes from Drunk Dialing.

I have never driven drunk. Never. Never, never, never.

i did ..ONCE.. but i was sooooo nervous... i knew i shouldnt be driving... i drove at 10 mph with the hazard lights on... way to draw attention to myself. OY! i was lucky i wasnt pulled over.

You are a better person than me. I've done it more than once. Scares the bejesus out of me now. Won't do it.

High School, Senior Year - pep rally/bon-fire tailgate procession of cars throughout my home town the nite before the big football game. My car - my first - an Oldsmobile Omega! :lol: had My friend drive it because she was better at driving with a buzz on :roll: - my other friend, Rita - well, she convinced me to try mescalin as did Eleana and Linda, but not Diane the driver! Nope, she just drove and drank with a Pepsi coozie on her budweiser. - hello, can you say young and retarded?! So, my friends and I decide how cool to sit on the rolled down windows and scream. 1/2 way during the ride through town, it starts to rain. Diane activates the window wipers. My hand gets stuck somehow . I laugh my ass off as my hand gets bloodier and bloodier by this forced hand wipe. Not to mention how lovely I look wet and sitting on the car door with the window rolled down. What a messed up day - earlier in the day, during our Field Hockey Game, I actually got into a scuffle with a midfielder from the opposing team. The girl kept knocking me on my arse.....out of frustration I took a swipe at her with my stick. PENALTY! :lol:

Rita - well, she convinced me to try mescalin as did Eleana and Linda

:shock::shock::shock:

but not Diane the driver! Nope, she just drove and drank with a Pepsi coozie on her budweiser.

I laugh my a$$ off as my hand gets bloodier and bloodier by this forced hand wipe.

The girl kept knocking me on my arse.

Archived