1 Concert Ticket for Sale - Face Value

djaparz

I have (1) Ticket for BRYAN ADAMS & DEF LEPPARD in key Span Park - Brooklyn (home of the Brooklyn Cyclones - the New York Mets minor league team)

The ticket is general admission in the stadium seating area, you can go to the front or in the covered back of the seating area.

July 9, 2005 - 6:30pm Rain or Shine

FACE VALUE $40.00

Not a chance: I`d tough it out to see George Thorogood on back to back nights at B.B. Kings in NYC on the 10th and the House Of Blues on the 11th in AC (which is the only reason i`m selling these tickets in the first place , now to see Bryan Adams & Def lepord on July 9th in brooklyn rush home get up for work very early,rush out work all day and end up exausted for the "BLUES BROTHERS " performance that night in AC at the HOUSE OF BLUES ..I can`t see it ..especially when B.A.& D.L. are playing right near hear in lakewood NJ...

Now I`m just hopeing that the HOUSE OF BLUES (which opens tonight in A.C. ) is actually still there for my blues brothers show on july 10th as they scedualed EMINEM there for a show july 9th (which sold out in a couple of hours and now they announced more tickets avail. for that night.. the night before my show there. A bunch of drunk gang bangers packed into a cramped space in the GA section of the H.O.B. on a hot summer night, does anyone else see a disaster in the making here..

Archived