OK...thats it

atlantajetsfan

Show me all the stats you want as to why Pennington should start

show me how awful we are with Pennington as our starter

show me all the reasons why Pennington needs to start for the Jets to give us a chance to win....

I don't care anymore. I am done. I am tired of watching the Jets lose. Trde or relese him...its over...

Next year...tell me your REBUILDING...AGAIN......

33 years and counting.......

I am used to it.......

show me all the reasons why Pennington needs to start for the Jets to give us a chance to win....

I don't care anymore. I am done. I am tired of watching the Jets lose. Trde or relese him...its over...

I am used to it.......

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. The only good thing I can see right now, is that we actually do have some good young players to biuld on. It's a start. Maybe.

Mangenious??????

whatever!!!!!!! We can't even beat the Bills?????

I am tired of wasting my aftrenoons routing for this team.

Penington should be released or traded after this year. Give us something to cheer for.

I am embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

We were unprepared today....

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am used to it.......

I hear ya. I guess the older fans have had enough of it.

I started watching the Jets in Europe (they used to show the game on the following saturday) in 1980 when I was 11....And it is so exhausting when next year never comes.

In todays age of free agency and salary cap, there is no reason why we have had no rings. It has to come down to bad ownership.

It was obvious in the offseason that our management had done nothing to repair our real needs. This is not the regime that will get us there.

I feel as if we are back in late 80's early 90's when our seasons were over before they even started.

I hear ya. I guess the older fans have had enough of it.

I started watching the Jets in Europe (they used to show the game on the following saturday) in 1980 when I was 11....And it is so exhausting when next year never comes.

In todays age of free agency and salary cap, there is no reason why we have had no rings. It has to come down to bad ownership.

It was obvious in the offseason that our management had done nothing to repair our real needs. This is not the regime that will get us there.

I feel as if we are back in late 80's early 90's when our seasons were over before they even started.

Yup...thats it..I finally hit my wall....

I am tired of giving up my Sundays to route for an awful team that can't can't it done....every year its the same....

I am tired of lstening to all the bull****....

so many holes....its awful....

we keep losing..when we should win...its awful being a jets fan

Yup...thats it..I finally hit my wall....

I am tired of giving up my Sundays to route for an awful team that can't can't it done....every year its the same....

I am tired of lstening to all the bull****....

so many holes....its awful....

we keep losing..when we should win...its awful being a jets fan

I feel your pain. I wonder what it is that makes us loyal.

no matter what, I can't find it within me not to watch and hope....Suddenly cheating doesn't sound so bad except that our defence/offence could know the exact play that is coming and still not be able to stop it.

Archived