JETS INACTIVES TODAY

jetsrule128

Jets, err, Titans-Eagles pregame

Bad news for all you Kimo von Oelhoffen fans hoping to see his triumphant return to Titans Stadium, the Eagles have placed him on the inactive list for today's game.

Which, I guess, is a throwback to how he played for the Jets last season.

Ouch, guess I'm still a little grumpy.

However, we press on. Beautiful day for football here at Titans Stadium, finally feels like fall but not too chilly, maybe a windbreaker will do it. The wind does seem to be whipping a bit, hopefully Mike Nugent will take that into account this week when he kicks. He's lining up right now practicing, no problems from 38 yards.

Jets, of course, in their blue-and-gold as this is New York Titans throwback day. As throwback uniforms go, they're not bad, though they look more like college uniforms than anything else, especially with a logo-less helmet.

Nugent just hit from 55, right hash twice in a row.

Here are the inactives:

Jets/Titans - QB Marques Tuiasosopo (third QB), WR David Clowney, CB Drew Coleman, TE Joe Kowalewski, OL Will Montgomery, DL Mike DeVito, OL Jacob Bender and TE Jason Pociask.

Eagles/Eagles - QB Kevin Kolb (third QB), FS Brian Dawkins, CB Lito Sheppard (note the weakened Eagles secondary), LB Pago Togafau, DT Kimo von Oelhoffen, G Scott Young, DE Victor Abiamiri and WR Greg Lewis.

No Dawkins and No Shepard is a good thing.

Indeed. The recievers will most definately be able to get open, and have the chance to make plays. I say Chad connects with them today, because if he doesn't he may never have the chance to again.

Archived