Week 7 JN Podcast - Listen Here

Maxman

Week 7 Podcast

Posted on Thursday, October 25th, 2007 in Gregg Hayim, Podcasts

podcasts.gifWhen Gregg Hayim agreed to do the weekly podcast for JetNation do you think he expected 6 losses in the first 7 games? The only think worse than watching the Jets lose is having to talk about the loss. Week after week.

Gregg discusses the QB situation and todays announcement that Pennington is still the starter. How about the locker room? Gregg gives us his thoughts on what the players might be feeling after such a slow start.

Listen here: http://www.jetnation.com/?p=1143

You guys know that Gregg Hayim is going to be famous right? I say this because you should really listen to his podcast and start sucking up to him now.

You guys work on commission right?

GC9DvSG2JyQ

I listened to it yesterday. Really good & I agree.

I didn't comment on it because I'm an unappreciative, spoiled brat.

I didn't suck up to him because I've already got a mouthful of Thor.

As much as I appreciate the compliments- and I do- Something tells me I would enjoy this job of mine a whole heck of a lot more if this team won a few games....If they loose to Buffalo this weekend I may produce an 8 minute silent podcast as at that point there may be nothing left to say....

As much as I appreciate the compliments- and I do- Something tells me I would enjoy this job of mine a whole heck of a lot more if this team won a few games....If they loose to Buffalo this weekend I may produce an 8 minute silent podcast as at that point there may be nothing left to say....

You should just record the offensive huddle this week. Enough silence in there to go around!

Archived