So Jetcane....

SoFlaJets

do you happen to remember this kid WR Chris Davis we signed this week? I believe he was in camp this summer-what say ye?

I wasnt impressed. Stuckey was better; even Evan Prall had a better camp, imo and he was cut. Davis had a nice college career at WF, and maybe he has improved since tc. WF players are smart kids, so maybe he will catch on. I tend to doubt it. At 5'10" 180 he doesnt have outstanding size, and didnt really do much to impress, imo.

So now that I've said that, he will probably go out there and catch 4 for 80, LOL.

I wasnt impressed. Stuckey was better; even Evan Prall had a better camp, imo and he was cut. Davis had a nice college career at WF, and maybe he has improved since tc. WF players are smart kids, so maybe he will catch on. I tend to doubt it. At 5'10" 180 he doesnt have outstanding size, and didnt really do much to impress, imo.

So now that I've said that, he will probably go out there and catch 4 for 80, LOL.

how about that kid David Clowney we signed-you can hear the Jets fans if he drops a pass-"hey Clowney"-perfect name for NJ/NYers to make fun of

I want to see Wallace Wright getting some passes thrown his way the second half of the year

Archived