Can you believe it? The Knicks are above .500 at 2-1 with a 2 game winning streak!

DefenseWinsChampionships

I've been pumped up for this season ever since we went out and got Z.Randolph! One thing is for sure... With E.Curry and Z.Randolph... This Knicks team can rebound with the best of em, Curry and Randolph actually combined for 25 rebounds last night against Denver.

This team can also put up 100+ on any given night, we finially have a team to watch here in NY, and I'm loving it.

We also have some exciting bench players which every team needs to make a run in N.Robinson, R.Balkman who I love, he gives this team alot of energy and last night he put up 4 rebounds, 11 pts and 3 Blocked shots which is great, and lets not forget about D.Lee who is a nice spark off the bench for this Knicks team.

Our Defense has looked pretty bad, but give it some time... I feel this team can start to play some good defense once we get some motivation and build our confidence

Last night we out scored Denver 70-54 with Pts in the paint... And thats a huge key to success this season

Curry is a horrible rebounder for a man his size.

He refuses to box out and as a result of it gets a lot of touch over the back fouls.

I was initially critical of the Z-Bo acquisition, but I clearly can't complain yet.

His value and maturity will be revealed once we hit a rough spot.

Curry is a horrible rebounder for a man his size.

He refuses to box out and as a result of it gets a lot of touch over the back fouls.

I was initially critical of the Z-Bo acquisition, but I clearly can't complain yet.

His value and maturity will be revealed once we hit a rough spot.

Zach Randolph is a great player, And I honestly feel that he will be one of the main reason why this Knicks team makes it into the playoffs this year. With Randolph and Curry... The Knicks have one of the best Center/Foward scoring combinations in the East when it comes down to playing inside the paint.

Knicks basketball is back... This team has been bad for along time... And I cant wait for the Knicks to make the playoffs! Nothing like watching the Knicks in the playoffs... Man I miss those days when we played Zo and the Heat, Reggie and the Pacers, and who could forget Jordan and the Bulls? I swear, Basketball was great back then

Archived