Baker and Rhodes ticked off.

JETSFAN5180

These 2 guys openly said they were ticked off at the fans after the last home game vs Pittsburgh.For not showing up and for selling the tickets to Steelers fans.

Well.......................can someone please tell them WE are ticked off at the performance they put on display ThanksGiving day in Dallas.

I know this is late and I contemplated posting it.Then while bundling up my newspapers for recycling I came across the article again from last week and it TICKED ME OFF to read it again.

No ****. Screw them, i want to see Rhodes get off the big screen and start putting fear into other teams. Screw these whiny millionaires. Put a damn product on the field that doesn't make ashamed to walk around in my Jets hat.

Screw them...hit the film...hit something.

These 2 guys openly said they were ticked off at the fans after the last home game vs Pittsburgh.For not showing up and for selling the tickets to Steelers fans.

Well.......................can someone please tell them WE are ticked off at the performance they put on display ThanksGiving day in Dallas.

I know this is late and I contemplated posting it.Then while bundling up my newspapers for recycling I came across the article again from last week and it TICKED ME OFF to read it again.

There lucky that Jet fans still come to the games considering were 2-9, and our MVP's this year are 2 rookies(harris,and revis) and our KR leon washington. Oh yeah for the second straight year we'll have 1 guy in the prow bowl and its a KR.

Archived