SKED NEXT SEASON

NYjet10

there's no reason for us not to make the playoffs next season. We will have a good draft and we'll make a couple of good trades. Most of all look at our sked next season

Home: Denver(winnable), KC(winnable), Arizona(winnable), ST.Louis(again winnable), NE(LOSS), Miami(winnable), Buffalo(could go either way), and someone TBD in the AFC north.

Away:Oakland(winnable), SD(depends on their offseason),SF(winnable),Seattle(Loss), NE(LOSS),Miami(winnable),Buffalo(could go wither way) and a team TBD in the AFC south.

With our good potential this offseason we can win a lot of games next year. Of course some of those teams are in the same position we are and they can have a great offseason as well,but I dont see those teams doing that great in the draft/offseason.

also our 2009 sked isnt too bad either

you can see it at

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/1035

I have no idea.. If they only find 2 decent starters this offseason, I don't see how they'll suddenly become that much better. For them to get better, they need at least 5-6 new starters, if not more. A couple of OL. A couple of new DL. Another CB. Another WR.

As far as schedules, look at this years schedule.

Bengals, Eagles, Giants, Bills(2), Dolphins(2), Redskins, Chiefs, Browns, Ravens are either .500 teams or worse. Only the Giants are slightly better but the reality is, not one of those games is a "Sure fire Loss." On any given day, the Jets should have a chance to beat those teams.

Yeah the Cowboys and Pats might be hopeless games, but when you look at how this years schedule played out, they've had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and they are still 2-9.

Saying this years schedule was tough is just a bad excuse at this point because the reality is, it's been an easy schedule and they've still lost.

Who is to say next years schedule winds up being tougher than it is on paper.

Winning teams don't care about schedules. Teams like the Colts and Patriots win every year, regardless of schedule. Only the Jets have to depend on easy schedules to make the playoffs. I wish they'd build a team that could win regardless of schedule.

Archived