Interesting quote

4HCrew

Along the way to 2-9, there have been poor personnel decisions (Pete Kendall), misjudged re-signings (Bryan Thomas), overpaid free agent acquisitions (Kenyon Coleman) and misuse of talent (Thomas Jones)

Hey has the NY Post been picking my brain!!! ha ha ha

Along the way to 2-9, there have been poor personnel decisions (Pete Kendall), misjudged re-signings (Bryan Thomas), overpaid free agent acquisitions (Kenyon Coleman) and misuse of talent (Thomas Jones)

Hey has the NY Post been picking my brain!!! ha ha ha

So, how would you characterize this 2 and 9 team? Coaching, players or both?

I agree and I think as fans, we tend to overrate our players as well and maybe the worst thing Mangini and company could have done was take us to the playoffs in his first year. Some of us expected a step back because of our schedule this season...none of us expected a 2-9 record after 11 games.

We were 10-6 and playing well last year with Bryan Thomas, and without Coleman and Jones. Weather you like those two players or not, they are needed upgrades.

The only difference is Kendall. An average guard cannot make this much of a difference on our team.

To be honest with you, I believe that last year we got the breaks, and this year we haven't. No, we aren't super bowl contenders, but we sure as hell aren't this bad. 7 of our losses have come by 1 score or less.

That quote is flat our wrong.

Archived