Bad Feeling About Brady

Maxman

Thanks for trying, Smizzy! Your good peeps, for a Jets fan ;) However, my quest continues. Woe is me. Look at how tough I have it. Battling Jets fans on a messageboard (for fun) and trying to find the voice behind a silly love song (for fun). Life is good!

Thanks for trying, Smizzy! Your good peeps, for a Jets fan ;) However, my quest continues. Woe is me. Look at how tough I have it. Battling Jets fans on a messageboard (for fun) and trying to find the voice behind a silly love song (for fun). Life is good!

GkQ965zHAh4

Or

T6A_AnU3F68 ( gotta be this one)

I find it really classy when on a night when a murdered NFL player is honored with a moment of silence, that Jets fans wish harm on another NFL player. Nice.

Garb --

The day when you get to lecture us on class is not today. I just checked the calendar, it is not tomorrow either.

Check back next week...

Garb --

The day when you get to lecture us on class is not today. I just checked the calendar, it is not tomorrow either.

Check back next week...

So who besides GG can? Yah, I agree. Nobody.

Now go back to deleting unsavory pics to keep this place nice and clean. ;)

So who besides GG can? Yah, I agree. Nobody.

Now go back to deleting unsavory pics to keep this place nice and clean. ;)

But do keep the the pics of unsuspecting milf's arses that 'Cane likes to post from camp though. Those are way cool. :P

Archived