NFL NETWORK SAYS............................

spjets

ACCORDING TO the nfl network :

plexiglass wants to play for a warm weather team,doesnt want a cold team anymore.but the giants are pursuing him big time...

rolle is not going to washington, most likely kansas city cause he could cover MOSS the best..

ron dayne is being pursued by N.O SAINTS,and 2 other teams but i cant remamber (sorry)..

thats all i got so far....

ACCORDING TO the nfl network :

plexiglass wants to play for a warm weather team,doesnt want a cold team anymore.but the giants are pursuing him big time...

rolle is not going to washington, most likely kansas city cause he could cover MOSS the best..

ron dayne is being pursued by N.O SAINTS,and 2 other teams but i cant remamber (sorry)..

thats all i got so far....

the other team interested in dayne is miami.....

Please let the Phins sign Dayne.
Dayne is in their price range. They have extended several restuctured contacts Boston and Suea are two last I heard they still have not heard from any of the players and if they don't they will be cap casualties. Not they are anything big as far as impact players but they are all dew dollars that count big against the cap. This limets the Phin's free agent moves.

im watching the weight lifting part in the combine.....john lott is in charge of the guys and he is all over the players,callin them meatheads haha...screaming at them ....makin fun of them as they come to the bench, its hysterical....

i guess its his way of pumpin them up..

i bet shane has a better way of pumpin them up :shock:

im watching the weight lifting part in the combine.....john lott is in charge of the guys and he is all over the players,callin them meatheads haha...screaming at them ....makin fun of them as they come to the bench, its hysterical....

i guess its his way of pumpin them up..

i bet shane has a better way of pumpin them up :shock:

I never knew Lott was like that. After watching him I have a newfound respect for what he did for the Jets. He is a no nonsense coach.

Jordan's gone, unfortunately. I bet he's a Raider by this time tomorrow night. Fergie will be a Cowpoke by 8am tomorrow.

Smoot will be the big splash for the Jets this year.

I don't even think we are on Smoots radar.

I don't even think we are on Smoots radar.

Just a gut feeling that Smoot comes our way. Herm and Henderson kept talking about getting better in the secondary the last half of the season, so I figure Henderson gets his impact player as a result. At least that's what me and my gut are thinking...

Just a gut feeling that Smoot comes our way. Herm and Henderson kept talking about getting better in the secondary the last half of the season, so I figure Henderson gets his impact player as a result. At least that's what me and my gut are thinking...

My guts are thinking Chili for dinner was abd idea.

But ive read a couple smoot articles and he never mentioned the Jets.

My guts are thinking Chili for dinner was abd idea.

But ive read a couple smoot articles and he never mentioned the Jets.

Damn, chili sounds pretty good right about now. I'm not too sure about the wings we ate here, though. :)

I thought I read that something about Smoot and the Jets, but it may just be a case of wishful thinking on my part. Here's to hoping my gut is right. ;)

Archived