103.9, WRCN

DHJF

Hadn't listened to terrestrial radio in quite some time, so on the way in to work this morning I was feeling a bit nostalgic and decided to tune in. To my surprise, one Sean Deegan from JI was imparting his Jets knowledge to all East end Long Islanders. Apparently he has a short weekly segment on the station.

I had no idea he was such a local celebrity. :rl:

Hadn't listened to terrestrial radio in quite some time, so on the way in to work this morning I was feeling a bit nostalgic and decided to tune in. To my surprise, one Sean Deegan from JI was imparting his Jets knowledge to all East end Long Islanders. Apparently he has a short weekly segment on the station.

I had no idea he was such a local celebrity. :rl:

Is that the Riverhead station

I lived in Quogue for 17 years, sounds familiar

come to think about it, i think this may be the same Sean whose ass i kicked

in 9th grade

WBAB is still pretty good. I listen to it when I drive out east.

http://wbab.com/

BAB's cool. I actually won some sort of call-in game several years back and got to see The Who at MSG for free. Got a limo ride into the City and private luxury box seats. The only bad part was that the box was sponsored by Coca-Cola, so there was no beer during the concert unless you went out to the lobby and paid $7.50 for warm, flat tap beer. But hey, the rest was free so I had no problem paying!

Archived