Serious question

atlantajetsfan

While watching the Giants game last night, I thought the Giants played unbelievable in the first half. Besides a few dropped passes, I thought the offense looked good and the Defense was playing well, considering they were playing the most prolific offense in the league.

Then the second half came...

What goes on in the Patriot locker room in less than 15 minutes that 100% changed the entire game around? I know teams make "adjustments", but come on...22 unanswerd points?

From a fans perspective, I thought Couphlin "went into a shell" and started playing like Herman Edwards to not lose the game. From the first time the Giants got the ball, I felt like they all of a sudden were playing scared.

Did the Patriots cause the game to look like this or is my assesment accurate?

While watching the Giants game last night, I thought the Giants played unbelievable in the first half. Besides a few dropped passes, I thought the offense looked good and the Defense was playing well, considering they were playing the most prolific offense in the league.

What goes on in the Patriot locker room in less than 15 minutes that 100% changed the entire game around? I know teams make "adjustments", but come on...22 unanswerd points?

From a fans perspective, I thought Couphlin "went into a shell" and started playing like Herman Edwards to not lose the game. From the first time the Giants got the ball, I felt like they all of a sudden were playing scared.

I've heard ex-pros talk about "adjustments" at half time. Most of them say there is no such thing. Tey said by the time you get into the locker room, pee, retape stuff like that there's not enough time for "adjustments. I'm not sure if it was Solomon Wilcots or Randy Cross?

And yes Coughlin played the second half like Hermie

i commend Coughlin for trying to win the game

he could have rest his players, he may have lost 3 starters

they lost the game for 2 reasons

1) blown coverage back to back on moss

2) the refs had another awful day.

plexico comment- That was the worst officiating I've been a part of in eight years," he said.

Eli played very well, not going to criticize him for 1 pick

The Pats watched the tapes from the first half.

The Gmen went conservative -- after the 3 and out I knew it was over -- there went the momentum and there went the game -- you can never give the Pats a second chance and that was proven more than once last night -- its a game of momentum -- not adjustments

Archived