Why not this daily baseball schedule?

vanDoug

I live on the West Coast too. I care for one game a day, and that's when my Yankees are on. After that I could give 2 squirts. My Dad is a baseball junkie who will scan through the MLB extra innings lineup and watch every last game he can. I just can't enjoy a Devil Rays vs Nationals game like he does.

I live on the West Coast too. I care for one game a day, and that's when my Yankees are on. After that I could give 2 squirts. My Dad is a baseball junkie who will scan through the MLB extra innings lineup and watch every last game he can. I just can't enjoy a Devil Rays vs Nationals game like he does.

I am like your dad, I can watch just about any game. I like to see the different ballparks and watch some teams I might normally never get to see play.

I am like your dad, I can watch just about any game. I like to see the different ballparks and watch some teams I might normally never get to see play.

i am the same way. When I had the extra innings package a few years ago all I would watch is baseball. I would fall asleep in front of the tv almost every night watching west coast games.

Archived