HAPPY HOURS

Brenjetsfan

anyone in the city tonite????

I am going to a Webmaster convention. I won't have any free time though. Have to make sure that I don't miss any tricks in the Webmaster book.

Busy, busy, busy.

anyone in the city tonite????

I am going to a Webmaster convention. I won't have any free time though. Have to make sure that I don't miss any tricks in the Webmaster book.

Busy, busy, busy.

Wow Bren and Cathy getting together. Who wants to bet that they will take pictures for the fan photo section?

:wink:

Speaking of the fan photo section. I see my ugly mug hasn't made it on there yet. Are you telling me that Tom Shane is good enough but somehow I'm not? :lol:

Wow Bren and Cathy getting together. Who wants to bet that they will take pictures for the fan photo section?

:wink:

Speaking of the fan photo section. I see my ugly mug hasn't made it on there yet. Are you telling me that Tom Shane is good enough but somehow I'm not? :lol:

Since I dont frequent Manhattan, will you tell me what the Scary Bar is. Sounds interesting for when I take the wife to the City in a couple months.

It's a bar full of dirty, old men with no teeth in my neighborhood. And Brenda drinks for free all night.

I wouldn't recommend taking your wife there.

Since I dont frequent Manhattan, will you tell me what the Scary Bar is. Sounds interesting for when I take the wife to the City in a couple months.

It's a bar full of dirty, old men with no teeth in my neighborhood. And Brenda drinks for free all night.

This is obviously a falsehood. What would Brenda possibly do with toothless men?

This is obviously a falsehood. What would Brenda possibly do with toothless men?

Sorry about that. Will put it up there tonight!

Sorry about that. Will put it up there tonight!

How do you find time for all these trips. I cant even go to camp until the 30th because I have 2 closings on the 28th and 3 on the 29th.
closing today ...closing the 26th an 28th..YANKEES in Boston this weekend get your PRIORITIES together JONATHAN!!!! :mrgreen:

How do you find time for all these trips. I cant even go to camp until the 30th because I have 2 closings on the 28th and 3 on the 29th.
closing today ...closing the 26th an 28th..YANKEES in Boston this weekend get your PRIORITIES together JONATHAN!!!! :mrgreen:

Archived