Article about two small school CB prospects

faba

Some people rate these two as the best two Cornerbacks in the draft. They're both physical and have all the NFL skills you need to become a solid NFL Cornerback. My question with small school guys is always this: Why are they there?

Some people rate these two as the best two Cornerbacks in the draft. They're both physical and have all the NFL skills you need to become a solid NFL Cornerback. My question with small school guys is always this: Why are they there?

There's always some reason; it was closer to home, they offered them a chance to start as a freshman, good specialty coach, or maybe the player developed while at the college.

Heath Benedict is a small school prospect, but he was on tennessee for a while. I just think he was offered a chance to start right away at Newberry or it was something personal that he needed to get his act together.

Either way, if they perform well at the combine these should be the top two cornerbacks in the draft. Mike Jenkins weigh in hurt his stock a bit, however i still think he has a first round grade.

There's always some reason; it was closer to home, they offered them a chance to start as a freshman, good specialty coach, or maybe the player developed while at the college.

Heath Benedict is a small school prospect, but he was on tennessee for a while. I just think he was offered a chance to start right away at Newberry or it was something personal that he needed to get his act together.

Either way, if they perform well at the combine these should be the top two cornerbacks in the draft. Mike Jenkins weigh in hurt his stock a bit, however i still think he has a first round grade.

Cromartie transfered several times in HS. Primarily a track guy. Stuff like that.

Archived