Question about what to do.

NYjet10

If Damien Woody does sign as expected this is what our OL will look like

LT-D'Brickashaw Ferguson

LG-Alan Faneca

C-Nick Mangold

RG-Brandon Moore

RT-Damien Woody

In the second round we were expected to take an OL Cherilous, Baker, Otah, etc.

my question is should we just take a playmaking WR in the second round? Because if we took an OL in the second it would basically be for depth.

So do you take depth or a playmaker on offense that we need?

I say get the WR.

The WR would be for depth, too. WRs are supposedly the slowest to transition from college to the NFL.

I think the Jets will have specific guys they like and will prioritize among them. If they have signed Woody and take Gholston in the first round then their biggest needs (IMO) will be CB, WR, DE, ILB (assuming no Pace). I think they have interviewed CB Cason and WR Hardy. If one is there then I bet they take him, otherwise they will choose between them unless someone unexpectedly slips.

I wouldn't mind seeing us pick up Bryant Johnson as WR. Takes the pressure off any rookie WR coming in plus then we can perhaps go in another direction in the draft.

If we keep Coles then there is very little pressure on a WR who comes in as, at best, the third WR. If WR is the draft plan then they dont need to spend for Johnson. Smith, Stuckie and one of Ball, Wirght, etc, makes for a good enough WR crew.

Anway, I see here that Johnson signed with the Bills.

Archived