Ecurb is More to Blame for Chad Sucking Than The FO or Coaching Staff

Smizzy

I had faith in Chadwick for a while, and I think it could have ended up differently if injuries were not a factor. BUT, they were, are, and will continue to be a huge factor in Chad's physical ability to play QB. We know it, Mangini knows it, and Chad knows it. Being Chad realizes he no longer can make all the throws required of an NFL QB, he now has a terrible decision-making tendency late in games. This revamped team could certainly make the playoffs with Chad at the reins, but they will not go deep, unless the run game is far beyond belief.

Kellen shows promise at times, and I have hope for him, but an insurance policy would be wise. I am not sold that Chad will be on this roster come opening day, and I feel like if we are going to lose due to poor QB play, it should be with a QB that only stands a chance of improving not declining. Chad would be a great backup if his salary was not so large. Again, if that kind of money is going to be spent at one position, it should be on players on their way up, not on their way out.

Dump Chad (as much as it hurts), draft competition, and may the best kid win. This is how I see things playing out, but who knows?

Archived