Go Crew!

drago

If anyone wants to step up and call me a fair weather fan, i'd encourage it. After 25 years of not making the playoffs or barely cracking .500, that can happen to a fan base.

Now i used to be a pretty hard core Yankee fan, due to where i was born and my pops growing up minutes from the stadium, but at this point i couldn't take any more pleasure in a Yankee loss. The represent the most uneven playing field in sports and it is just hilarious to me that the 'big money' franchises always seem to blow it, year in and year out.

So here is to the downfall of the Yankees, Mets, Red Sox and whomever else that has a payroll well above the luxury tax.

Go Crew!

If anyone wants to step up and call me a fair weather fan, i'd encourage it. After 25 years of not making the playoffs or barely cracking .500, that can happen to a fan base.

Now i used to be a pretty hard core Yankee fan, due to where i was born and my pops growing up minutes from the stadium, but at this point i couldn't take any more pleasure in a Yankee loss. The represent the most uneven playing field in sports and it is just hilarious to me that the 'big money' franchises always seem to blow it, year in and year out.

So here is to the downfall of the Yankees, Mets, Red Sox and whomever else that has a payroll well above the luxury tax.

Go Crew!

WOW! Way to dump the best franchise ever.

Go Crew!

No downfall is happening to any of those teams, except maybe the Mets, because they don't have the youth movement that the Yankees, or Red Sox have. Phil Hughes, Joba Chamberlain, Clay Buchholz, and Jon Lester. This is only the beginning, both of these teams have more players down in their farm. As far as im concerned I don't see the Yankees, or Red Sox ever having a losing season again... lol

Go Crew!

The Brewers have Eric Gagne. He has tried to lose 2 games already by giving up homeruns. Luckily the Brewers saved his arse by winning those games.

That kind of luck isn't going to last for the entire season.

Archived