Tv stations & Hello to all

packerjet

Hi jet fans. I am a cheesy new yorker from Penn Yan. I have been thrust into following our hailed leader to your team. As out Brett brought us to superbowl glory after so many years, i now hope he can do the same for you.

My question is: who is the primary TV carrier for Jet games? I have Dish network and want to pick up the best station i can for the games. All we see here is Buffalo games.

I look forward to getting to know the Jet players and developing my enthusiasm for this team. I hope Brett brings you what you want but remember he is human.

GO JETS !!!!!!!

Go Pack Go!

Hi jet fans. I am a cheesy new yorker from Penn Yan. I have been thrust into following our hailed leader to your team. As out Brett brought us to superbowl glory after so many years, i now hope he can do the same for you.

My question is: who is the primary TV carrier for Jet games? I have Dish network and want to pick up the best station i can for the games. All we see here is Buffalo games.

I look forward to getting to know the Jet players and developing my enthusiasm for this team. I hope Brett brings you what you want but remember he is human.

GO JETS !!!!!!!

Go Pack Go!

Welcome aboard packerjet!!

Our primary TV carrier is CBS... Although my guess is with all the FA signings and the Favre trade, we are going to have our fair share of nationally televised games this season.

As for getting to know the players, well, you obviously know our starting QB. For the rest, I advise you keep checking this board, and read through some of the discussions--especially, but not only, any training camp reports and gameday threads.

Also, if you have time this coming Saturday night, the Jets preseason game vs. the Redskins will be aired live on NFLN. My guess is the starters will be out there for the majority, if not all, of the 1st quarter.

Again, welcome aboard...And enjoy your new team!!

Archived