Opening song

A-ZONE

I went through and put some choices together for the Jersey Jets to come out too.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJN3PGqDRNg

Or this little ditty whose title I hope to see your team do quite a bit of come Sunday!

At least we'll have fans at our stadium to hear an opening song, oh yeah and we'll have fans at your stadium too, the only time of year that sh*t hole won't be desolate.:bag:

At least we'll have fans at our stadium to hear an opening song, oh yeah and we'll have fans at your stadium too, the only time of year that sh*t hole won't be desolate.:bag:

You are correct, Giants stadium will be packed on Thursday night for the home team's home opener.

And your other statement simply isn't true. I saw the place packed for the Marlins game where they handed out Miguel Olivo bobbleheads...

You are correct, Giants stadium will be packed on Thursday night for the home team's home opener.

And your other statement simply isn't true. I saw the place packed for the Marlins game where they handed out Miguel Olivo bobbleheads...

WOW, you are even sorrier than I ever imagined, I hope you are proud of your self.

Check out the sold out crowd in week 2, maybe you could add up the 7 home games you have where we don't take over marlins stadium and come up with a similar total. :bag:

WOW, you are even sorrier than I ever imagined, I hope you are proud of your self.

Check out the sold out crowd in week 2, maybe you could add up the 7 home games you have where we don't take over marlins stadium and come up with a similar total. :bag:

Your smack talk is about filling a stadium...el oh el.

I have news for ya, I don't really care who goes to the games. I don't live anywhere near Florida and am not a Marlins fan. Apparently, you have a hard time getting the jokes. Thats okay...it seems to be an epidemic with a few of you here.

I will say however, that last year in New Jersey at Giants Staidum for week 3. There were an AWFUL lot of Dolphins fans in that stadium.

JOEROBBIEPROPLAYERDOLPHINS Stadium North perhaps...?

Your smack talk is about filling a stadium...el oh el.

I have news for ya, I don't really care who goes to the games. I don't live anywhere near Florida and am not a Marlins fan. Apparently, you have a hard time getting the jokes. Thats okay...it seems to be an epidemic with a few of you here.

I will say however, that last year in New Jersey at Giants Staidum for week 3. There were an AWFUL lot of Dolphins fans in that stadium.

JOEROBBIEPROPLAYERDOLPHINS Stadium North perhaps...?

I get your jokes about how pathetic your team is.

Would you rather me crack on how we totally own you over the last decade and a half.

So tell me how did your beloved fish fair that day, you saw some fans in our stadium, and let me know if in all your witt and wisdom you see a huge difference this week in your so called house of the marlins.

I get your jokes about how pathetic your team is.

Would you rather me crack on how we totally own you over the last decade and a half.

So tell me how did your beloved fish fair that day, you saw some fans in our stadium, and let me know if in all your witt and wisdom you see a huge difference this week in your so called house of the marlins.

I will try to use all of my wit and some of my wisdom to try and see a huge difference on the TV set. Chances are though, they won't pan to the crowd too often. :P Again, you attacking the crowds at Miami's stadium is ridiculous. If you and your fellow Jets fans want to continue to give the Dolphins ownership free money by buying tickets to a road game...feel free.

Perosnally, I find the lack of Dolphins fans at home games less appealing than watching paint dry. I think a better question might be why the Jets don't represent Jersey at all and have to rent space from the Super Bowl Champions.

I await your clever insults, and awesome comebacks about how the Jersey Jets are getting their own stadium and how I must be an idiot for not knowing that.

I guess I will pick that up in the morning though. I am pretty tired from all this interwebbing and such. :yawn:

Good night Jet fans. See you manana.

I will try to use all of my wit and some of my wisdom to try and see a huge difference on the TV set. Chances are though, they won't pan to the crowd too often. :P Again, you attacking the crowds at Miami's stadium is ridiculous. If you and your fellow Jets fans want to continue to give the Dolphins ownership free money by buying tickets to a road game...feel free.

Perosnally, I find the lack of Dolphins fans at home games less appealing than watching paint dry. I think a better question might be why the Jets don't represent Jersey at all and have to rent space from the Super Bowl Champions.

I await your clever insults, and awesome comebacks about how the Jersey Jets are getting their own stadium and how I must be an idiot for not knowing that.

I guess I will pick that up in the morning though. I am pretty tired from all this interwebbing and such. :yawn:

Good night Jet fans. See you manana.

That's the cities fault, and it's the NEW YORK JETS, jackass.

OK if you insist I'll leave the pathetic fans out of it and focus on the pathetic 1-15 team, that we totally bitched slapped every season for the last decade and a half.

Whatever gets you wet, you satist glutton you. :rl:

This year will be no different, chad and all the stadium will be empty except in week one, when we own it.

The team will be dispictable, and the JETS will sweep yet again, creating even more distance in the wins over you in our lifetime head to head record, and making it what 26, 27 out of 30.

Playing the fish is really something to yawn at. :baby:

Archived