Top 5 picks---2008

drago

How are they all doing? I saw Jack Long get torn up on one running play, he's my horse to be a bust, BTW. I have heard reports that Chris Long is struggling going from the 34 to the 43 (ironic, maybe we trade him for gholston straight up? :lol:).

I have also heard and seen McTackled do pretty well. I have to say, i'm more interested in Michael Bush doing well out there. He does not look like a bad player and could take a lot of carries from their first rounder. Not sure where Fargas fits into this.

and lastly, Dorsey. Last i heard he got a little banged up. Since herm hasn't released his medical statements to his favorite reporters yet, i'm assuming he'll be ok.

Any news to report on these guys?

How are they all doing? I saw Jack Long get torn up on one running play, he's my horse to be a bust, BTW. I have heard reports that Chris Long is struggling going from the 34 to the 43 (ironic, maybe we trade him for gholston straight up? :lol:).

I have also heard and seen McTackled do pretty well. I have to say, i'm more interested in Michael Bush doing well out there. He does not look like a bad player and could take a lot of carries from their first rounder. Not sure where Fargas fits into this.

and lastly, Dorsey. Last i heard he got a little banged up. Since herm hasn't released his medical statements to his favorite reporters yet, i'm assuming he'll be ok.

Any news to report on these guys?

actually i heard jake long is doing good but that was from a dolphin fan so I cant trust that.

I like bush he is good and also i love fargas i think hes amazing. Mcchickenlegs i dont like but he is doing better then i though he would but also playin agaisnt back ups. i havent heard anythign on dorsey or chris long.

as stated chris long is struggling in his transition with St. louis.

Mc Fadden has been consistently good. runs hard.

Matt Ryan has done as well as i think he can with a rebuilding team. he's accurate and doesn't look to get rattled (so far)

Glenn Dorsey has a knee injury that has kept him out of all preseason and practice.

Gholston as you can see is a little overwhelmed with the learning, and is playing slow because he is thinking too much

sedric ellis has been a ghost from what i can gather, and find from stories

Keith Rivers only just got into camp about a week ago

derrick harvey is still unsigned

Mayo, well from what i read, he's pretty good

Archived