Eric on the Hot Seat???

Kentucky Jet

Mangini on the Hot Seat

Posted by David Wright on August 19th, 2008 filed in Opinions - Jet Gab bag

Eric Mangini took over as head coach and in his first year the Jets made the playoffs. He did this with players that Herman Edwards and Terry Bradway left him.. Mangini and GM Mike Tannebaum have been building this team during the last three years and now we can say that they are there players not Edwards or Bradways.

Mangini who is younger then his starting QB is obviously married to the 3-4 defense that he learned under Bill Belicheck. The off season moves (free agency & draft) tell us that he is still very much in love with the 3-4. Now his newly acquired future hall of fame QB is telling him to simplify things as he doesn

You know, I'm not one to be a grammar **** or anything, but this is so horribly written that I'd rather read a DWC post. I could barely make it to the end of the second paragraph. Since the writing is so bad, I'm sure the thoughts contained are equally as bad, hence I don't have to read this.

You know, I'm not one to be a grammar **** or anything, but this is so horribly written that I'd rather read a DWC post. I could barely make it to the end of the second paragraph. Since the writing is so bad, I'm sure the thoughts contained are equally as bad, hence I don't have to read this.

yea he kinda lost me here....

....now we can say that they are there players not Edwards or Bradways.

Archived