Dane Cook

Mavrik

This dude is my favorite comic...farging hilarious.

His last Cd "Harmful is swallowed" was hilarious too.

http://www.danecook.com/

Definitely invest some $$$ into his new CD. Double album and a dvd in it. Just as funny as Harmful if Swallowed.

"There is one thing guys want more than sex. And that is to pull of a Heist. You know when your sitting there watching "Heat" your like 'I wanna do that!" You wanna be running down Main Street with an AK-47 going "WHERE'S THE VAN!?!?!?!" (GUNFIRE) "THE VAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?!?!?!" -Dane Cook

Funny you bring up Dane... he's gong to be at Meadowbrook this month. I'd go, but I'm a broke college student. :lol:

Yeah, he's supposed to be in Tampa in sept which is about a 3 hr drive from here. Buddy of mine goes to USF and wants to go, but thats the same weekend as the FSU-Miami game, so I'll have to say nay to that.

Yeah, he's supposed to be in Tampa in sept which is about a 3 hr drive from here. Buddy of mine goes to USF and wants to go, but thats the same weekend as the FSU-Miami game, so I'll have to say nay to that.

Usually, it kills me to cheer for a Florida based team. Except when it's against FSU or Fla. Sorry brotha... I'm going to have to take Miami for a third year in a row... I'm going to say the field goal will be just short, clanking off the front of the post. I mean, it's already missed left and right... and you can't miss center.

Archived