I stopped watching after the first half, but is it true offense is not our problem?

Jetkid94

At 14, one can easily survive on 6 hours sleep. I used to average that with the amount of stuff I had to do, if I remember correctly...

The Monday night miracle is calling your name too, by the way. But you can easily catch up on sleep by taking a nap earlier or sleeping more the next day. As for important time, a 14 year old's 1 1/2 hour wouldn't be rather life changing. One can always make up for it by doing something while watching the Jets suck. I channeled my anger into a few papers I had to get working on.

I believe it stunts your growth at that age, and you're supposed to get maybe 7-9 hours a day. Actually that's pretty much recommended for everyone, but only white women actually get that (don't shoot me, it was a study I read, and they broke it down by race and gender, black men got the least sleep, white women the most, you can google it).

It's really easy to ruin sleep habits and really hard to fix them. If he's got a good bedtime and is sticking to it, I'd actually say that is a good thing. The Jets will be there to screw up on national TV every year, and like I said these days you can just record it or find it later to watch it.

5:30 AM is awfully early to wake up. The game ended around midnight, that's not much sleep at all. You COULD survive, but why do you need to?

I believe it stunts your growth at that age, and you're supposed to get maybe 7-9 hours a day. Actually that's pretty much recommended for everyone, but only white women actually get that (don't shoot me, it was a study I read, and they broke it down by race and gender, black men got the least sleep, white women the most, you can google it).

It's really easy to ruin sleep habits and really hard to fix them. If he's got a good bedtime and is sticking to it, I'd actually say that is a good thing. The Jets will be there to screw up on national TV every year, and like I said these days you can just record it or find it later to watch it.

5:30 AM is awfully early to wake up. The game ended around midnight, that's not much sleep at all. You COULD survive, but why do you need to?

You could always take a nap before the game if you want to watch all of it (That's what I did). I understand how important sleep is, especially at that age, but there are ways around that to allow one to watch the game while still getting up early.

I've always been really flexible with my sleeping habits so I suppose I just can't understand how important sleep habits can be to people. But if I did have to miss part of a game, I'd definitely DVR it and watch what I missed later. I'd rather that than asking around for what I missed.

I actually really prefer getting up at or around the 5:00 mark. I'm a morning person, so it wouldn't affect me too much. But neither of us know all about Jetkid's situation with sleep so I guess it's unfair to make any assumptions in any one direction.

have to get up at 5:30 for school, I had no choice.

I had to be up at 6am for work and accidentally took Advil PM's because the Jets gave me such a headache. I wanted to go to bed early. I wanted to give up... But I couldnt. They're my team no matter how bad they play.

You're a quitter. You gave up on them. Most fans do it, just not ones who post on a message board.

You want to be a Jets fan? You must learn how to suffer first.

You could always take a nap before the game if you want to watch all of it (That's what I did). I understand how important sleep is, especially at that age, but there are ways around that to allow one to watch the game while still getting up early.

I've always been really flexible with my sleeping habits so I suppose I just can't understand how important sleep habits can be to people. But if I did have to miss part of a game, I'd definitely DVR it and watch what I missed later. I'd rather that than asking around for what I missed.

I actually really prefer getting up at or around the 5:00 mark. I'm a morning person, so it wouldn't affect me too much. But neither of us know all about Jetkid's situation with sleep so I guess it's unfair to make any assumptions in any one direction.

Im sure he's had plenty of nights where he had a lack of sleep. He just quit on his team.

Weak. You're an hour ahead. 5:30 here. I was happy for the guarantee to watch the game on the big screen instead of the sopcast.

I've seen all Jet games so far on TV (thanks Sky) but I've a rough spell coming up. May order gamepass HD because I hate watching on Sopcast/TV Ants or whatever other Internet source.

I've seen all Jet games so far on TV (thanks Sky) but I've a rough spell coming up. May order gamepass HD because I hate watching on Sopcast/TV Ants or whatever other Internet source.

I don't really watch many on sopcast. Just preseason. Between the AFN, Sky and my buddy's slingbox I've usually got it covered. Got to watch the opening two at home, but now I'm that I'm back they'd better win because winning + Brett will equal more AFN games.

Archived