5 goals unanswered again!

Jetkid94

I don't know, it could've been 7-3? :face:

no. after guerin missed boston came down the ice and scored in like 30 seconds. if guerin scores that doesent happen. if that doesent happen you dont know if boston scores 5 more goals.

one big save can change a game completly and if you watched this game you wouldve saw.

no. after guerin missed boston came down the ice and scored in like 30 seconds. if guerin scores that doesent happen. if that doesent happen you dont know if boston scores 5 more goals.

one big save can change a game completly and if you watched this game you wouldve saw.

While I understand your enthusiasim for the Islanders, the Bruins were clearly the better team yesterday. The Bruins outplayed the Isles for the majority of the game.

When Guerin got the breakaway chance the Bruins had the puck in the Islander zone for a good 80-90 seconds. It looked the B's were on a power play.

Right. Just as the Islanders could've scored and Boston could've got all pissed off and retaliated by scoring another five goals. It's all hypotheticals, while the truth is in the final score. We don't know what would have happened so there's no use trying to imagine it.

The horn they play after a Bruins goal is annoying as hell. As is the stupid song. That must have sucked yesterday.

I do like the Bruins 3rd jersey.

That song is one of the reasons I have had a splitting headache all day. (UMass is another reason)

It would be better if it were something fans could sing to or chant to...

And the jerseys were nice... they looked skinnier/smaller in them than usual.

well... they came back tonight and beat Ottawa.

Good recovery after that ass kicking they got yesterday.

They had a nice month of november, but not good enough. 4 points out of the playoffs, 3pts from last place.

bottom of the league is very tight. top of the league is amazing.

its funny how all those years where we couldnt beat ottawa, we start beating them when we have a bad team. 3-0 against them this season.

Archived