Well, it's over

goldemdomer2290

My long term relationship with a girl i absolutley loved just ended. Said she couldn't see a futre for us and needed some time to think. I take it that the some time to think basically means its over. I'll eventually get over it im sure, it's just that ive been with this girl soo long and have had such good memories it will be hard to forget. Ive been dumped before, but it didnt feel as bad as this. Any help?

I am sorry about what happen to you.

I was in the same boat a while ago and it sucks feeling like you dont know where you stand.

It takes time and you will always ask the question "What could of changed?"

Mine was more he wanted a break for two weeks but he never called again. I ended it after the two week wait.

I am way better off and feel less stress in my life

My long term relationship with a girl i absolutley loved just ended. Said she couldn't see a futre for us and needed some time to think. I take it that the some time to think basically means its over. I'll eventually get over it im sure, it's just that ive been with this girl soo long and have had such good memories it will be hard to forget. Ive been dumped before, but it didnt feel as bad as this. Any help?

it's like when a pet dies. you cry and you're all bummed out

and then you go buy another one

Archived