Was it the player or the coaching?

4HCrew

Looking back at it now could it be that Chad Pennington was the victim of 2 horrible coaches? Lets see Chad struggled in these systems, Kellen has and now Favre. I have watched Pennington play a couple of times this year and it is interesting to see the different schemes Henning has used with him. Not saying want Chad back or anything just an observation.

Looking back at it now could it be that Chad Pennington was the victim of 2 horrible coaches? Lets see Chad struggled in these systems, Kellen has and now Favre. I have watched Pennington play a couple of times this year and it is interesting to see the different schemes Henning has used with him. Not saying want Chad back or anything just an observation.

So many variables and we will never know the true answer... if Chad never met Herm and played for a real coach from day one... didnt hurt his arm... maybe he could have been great...

I certainly think Herm and Mangini held him back but at that point it didnt matter... he is not capable of being a great QB... he doesnt have the physical tools anymore...

He will have enough tools to win this Sunday in the ultimate revenge game. Karma will be a bitch for the Jets

Especially considering the JETS cant defend the short pass.. :ahhh:

I will always think Herm ruined Chad... Mangini didnt know how to use what was left of Chad...

Oh well... one more blunder by the JETS... Parcells must laugh every night at the highlights... he left this team with two great DE's, a franchise QB, a HOF RB, the list goes on... lol... and now what?

Archived