Nick Swisher with Michael Kay

Vicious89x

Wow- Enthusiastic dude. Very happy to be a yankee, proud to be in pinstripes. He even said "last year sucked and you have two choices when you get knocked down and I'm choosing to get back up, my passion is back, I want the season to start today. I can't wait to get to new york city and see what this team and fans are all about."

He honestly sounds like he could not be prouder to be a Yankee. I want to high five this dude, he seriously does not care where he plays. Hopefully he produces on the field.

Wow- Enthusiastic dude. Very happy to be a yankee, proud to be in pinstripes. He even said "last year sucked and you have two choices when you get knocked down and I'm choosing to get back up, my passion is back, I want the season to start today. I can't wait to get to new york city and see what this team and fans are all about."

He honestly sounds like he could not be prouder to be a Yankee. I want to high five this dude, he seriously does not care where he plays. Hopefully he produces on the field.

Check out his website.

http://nickswisher.net/

Go to his journal and check what he said when he was just traded to the Yankees.

Archived