Jeter SS

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Posada DH

Cano 2B

Swisher RF

Molina C

Cabrera CF

Pitching today: Joba Chamberlain followed by Igawa, Dunn, Veras, Giese and others.

TWINS (3-0)

Span RF

Punto SS

Young LF

Kubel DH

Buscher 1B

Hughes 3B

Tolbert 2B

Butera C

Comez CF

Notes: Joba is likely only to pitch an inning, maybe two.

Joba having trouble locating his fastball.. everything is up. He's gotta get it down in zone, because everything is getting hit solidly.

I don't get why you place so much emphasis on early spring pitching lines. Pitchers use these games to simply work on certain things. Kennedy-Hughes 2 inning stints mean nothing. Show us in real games.

Joba has nothing to prove other than his health. This isn't a shot at you as I know you realize the same.

I don't get why you place so much emphasis on early spring pitching lines. Pitchers use these games to simply work on certain things. Kennedy-Hughes 2 inning stints mean nothing. Show us in real games.

Joba has nothing to prove other than his health. This isn't a shot at you as I know you realize the same.

Do you always bitch this much? Discussing his outing is putting so much emphasis on it?

Joba was only throwing fastballs and they where all up in the zone, I'm 110% postive Joba was not trying to do that. He didn't have command of his fastball today, it's not a big deal, but I don't see why I can't talk about it.

Archived