So Today I saw the USA/Phillies Game... with a few players wives...

Lil Bit Special

So there my dad and I were... sitting about 20 rows from the field when these 4 good looking chicks ask the usher if they can sit in the empty row in front of us.

They sit down and they all have huge rocks on their hands... none of them were drop dead gorgeous, just very good looking. So I start getting a little suspicious... then 2 MLB security personnel walk over and start talking with them telling them where to meet at the end of the game.

Now Im excited.. Player wives... Then another MLB person comes over with order forms for the WBC to order tshirts and jerseys. The chicks start filling them out, and me being the nosy asshat decides to look over their shoulder to see who they are.

There was Johnathon Broxton's wife, Chris Iannetta's wife, Matt Thornton's wife (hottest of the bunch), and Dustin Pedroia's wife... And let me tell ya... she certainly isnt hot enough to be a players wife.

So Mrs. Pedroia is filling out the form and I can see her phone #, home address in Boston, her credit card info... was I wrong to write this info down???:D

Anyway, I got to listen to Mrs Brox and Mrs Thornton discuss their pregnancies, stupid books, makeup, and lots of other boring chick stuff.

Oh, and the USA won. Woo. This is why I love spring training... lots of great experiences.. and no one else around us had any clue on who these chicks were...

Archived