JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'll ruin a game because it hasn't gone your way? Immature much?

And one more time I'll say, I have NEVER said I thought you were cult leader. Maybe someone else jumping on the train has, but I haven't as much as insinuated it.

I'm not ruining the game, I'm taking myself out of it.

If you're really the Cult Leader, do you have to convert people? Can you simply stop? Because if you do, you're really of no concern to the town at the moment.

Now, of course, could we trust your word is the question. Hitting scum is much more important now than taking out the Cult Leader.

He's more of a threat to scum at this point if he's the cult leader.. imo

If you're really the Cult Leader, do you have to convert people? Can you simply stop? Because if you do, you're really of no concern to the town at the moment.

Now, of course, could we trust your word is the question. Hitting scum is much more important now than taking out the Cult Leader.

I can do whatever I want. I'm the Cult Leader.

All? There's like 4 people voting for you when this started, no?

Correct. There were 3-4 when his meltdown started, and a couple more have jumped on board since. It's not like he was 2 away from a lynch.

He very well may be innocent, but we're almost forced to kill him so he doesn't force Doggin's hand.

Something doesn't seem right at all, though.

And he claims it isn't a meltdown. Sonny was at 7 votes and HenrEY was at 4. If HenrEY didn't go ape ****, Sonny would probably be lynched by now.

The tide was turning, and I simply want to expidite the process. I even was so foolish as to try to defend Sonny.

You know what's funny?

It's harder for me to get myself killed when I want to die than it is to get myself killed when I post things that make perfect sense.

And, no, I'm not 'playing ball'. I've already played ball, and all decided I was guilty, and you were right, I'm the cult leader, so, you got me.

You're right, this is tiresome.

Do you think there's a possibility you could put your Henry costume back on tomorrow and try to play the game, or is this it?

The good news I can always force Doggin's hand.

Because if you're going to get Doggin to MK you for some other reason if we don't, the logical thing to do here is to lynch you.

Sucks when garbage like this happens in a game.

You're right, this is tiresome.

Do you think there's a possibility you could put your Henry costume back on tomorrow and try to play the game, or is this it?

Because if you're going to get Doggin to MK you for some other reason if we don't, the logical thing to do here is to lynch you.

Sucks when garbage like this happens in a game.

I'm dead tonight, latest. If you'd like to kill one of the people I think is most suspicious, and let me die tonight, great. If you don't, then kill me now.

As I said, the tide was turning against me, it's not about the number of votes, but the fact that I'd guess there were at least 3 more people out there that would have no problem killing me.

All of my defense is based on you all believing me, you've decided that every move I made was scummy, and so inanely stupid that you wont trust me. So, explain to me why I should bother? I have no gotcha posts, just the same **** I've been saying for 2 days. It didn't take, so why repeat it.

Correct. There were 3-4 when his meltdown started, and a couple more have jumped on board since. It's not like he was 2 away from a lynch.

He very well may be innocent, but we're almost forced to kill him so he doesn't force Doggin's hand.

Something doesn't seem right at all, though.

Let the scum kill him!

I say we lynch Montana or Sonny

4 out of the 4 first votes on you are all scum?

He's up to something, I just don't know what. It cant be as simple as he's an innocent, it simply cant.

um, wow, yeah... pretty much I just said that it's unlikely that they are all 4, and if they were, then I could survive, but since I don't think they are, there must be more coming, as other scum have no reason not to vote me off.

I'm dead tonight, latest. If you'd like to kill one of the people I think is most suspicious, and let me die tonight, great. If you don't, then kill me now.

As I said, the tide was turning against me, it's not about the number of votes, but the fact that I'd guess there were at least 3 more people out there that would have no problem killing me.

All of my defense is based on you all believing me, you've decided that every move I made was scummy, and so inanely stupid that you wont trust me. So, explain to me why I should bother? I have no gotcha posts, just the same **** I've been saying for 2 days. It didn't take, so why repeat it.

You keep saying the same stuff...yet when I bring up how helpful it would be AFTER your death, you dont answer. And regardless of your allegances, I'm about 90% certain you'd survive the night. If innocent, if you live another day and we lose two more, the scum would probably let us take you out for them.

You keep saying the same stuff...yet when I bring up how helpful it would be AFTER your death, you dont answer. And regardless of your allegances, I'm about 90% certain you'd survive the night. If innocent, if you live another day and we lose two more, the scum would probably let us take you out for them.

Exactly my point, which is why you should just kill me, I've been saying it all along, there's nothing new.

um, wow, yeah... pretty much I just said that it's unlikely that they are all 4, and if they were, then I could survive, but since I don't think they are, there must be more coming, as other scum have no reason not to vote me off.

Ok I follow that then, I misunderstood you apparently. My apologies :P

worth the risk?

Well, The scum will kill you instead of killing another townie, so we'd lose 1 either way. The real key is what we do with out vote today and whether or not we think the odds of us lynching scum are better then yours of having a conversion go through..

Well, The scum will kill you instead of killing another townie, so we'd lose 1 either way. The real key is what we do with out vote today and whether or not we think the odds of us lynching scum are better then yours of having a conversion go through..

Unless you agree with DeVito, that scum would leave me alive and make you take care of me during the day.

Let the scum kill him!

I say we lynch Montana or Sonny

Well, I'm certainly not sure that he's the Cult Leader. I'd like to think he'd try to stay and play if he was.

I'm hapy with the case against Sonny, and I'm very open to putting pressure on Montana, too. That guy's been gone long enough.

But with HenrEY threatening to go nuclear, I'd prefer he be lynched than MK'd. At least that way we get a role reveal.

Well, I'm certainly not sure that he's the Cult Leader. I'd like to think he'd try to stay and play if he was.

I'm hapy with the case against Sonny, and I'm very open to putting pressure on Montana, too. That guy's been gone long enough.

But with HenrEY threatening to go nuclear, I'd prefer he be lynched than MK'd. At least that way we get a role reveal.

I'm not going to go nuclear if you kill one of my 3 guys. I'm curious to see how that turns out.

And he claims it isn't a meltdown. Sonny was at 7 votes and HenrEY was at 4. If HenrEY didn't go ape ****, Sonny would probably be lynched by now.

no kidding. I pulled my vote on Henry for that exact reason. I'm not sure what to think now. On one hand EY's claiming to be the cult leader, but seems purely him being pissed off. On the other if he is town, he is royally ****ing us because we can't afford to blow this lynch.

I have to get back to work, but I will be on here and their and definately tonight.

Vote Count

Tony Montana (1) - Henry Hill

Sonny LoSpecchio (6) - Frank Costello, Lefty Ruggerio, Ace Rothstein, Joe Cabot, Al Capone, Carlito Brigante

Henry Hill (5) - Tommy DeVito, Marcellus Wallace, Virgil Sollozo, Tony Soprano, Vito Corleone

Frank Costello (1) - Jimmy Conway

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

Archived