JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, when I'm dead, beware of the 'he gave us no choice' defense for lynching me.

Again, leave your questions at the beep and they'll be answered by 10:30-11.

Remember Virgil and Tony. Keep strongly in mind DeVito. Soprano and Wallace too.

Remember that dreams really do come true. Remember the Alamo. Remember that EVERYTHING has a reason.

Oh Frank, I'm going to come back innocent. With a gun, and a bavarian creme donut. If only you understood what this was all about. If only.

Are you saying your a rogue cop turned Vig? I thought that was Nicky? Are you sure your not confusing Bavarian cream with crack cocaine?

Also, when I'm dead, beware of the 'he gave us no choice' defense for lynching me.

Again, leave your questions at the beep and they'll be answered by 10:30-11.

Remember Virgil and Tony. Keep strongly in mind DeVito. Soprano and Wallace too.

Remember that dreams really do come true. Remember the Alamo. Remember that EVERYTHING has a reason.

lol. That's pretty much the definition of what you've done..

Here's a chance, I've never wanted to lynch you until it occured to me that the scum might not NK you tonight. Convince me with with a rational explanation at to why you would claim cult leader if you are innocent and I'll vote Sonny or Tony....

Here's a chance, I've never wanted to lynch you until it occured to me that the scum might not NK you tonight. Convince me with with a rational explanation at to why you would claim cult leader if you are innocent and I'll vote Sonny or Tony....

I probably should just stop reading Henry's post. But, we can't afford to lynch the wrong person. So I'll sweeten the pot. I too will switch my vote to Sonny or Tony if you can prove your not the cult leader or cult and can explain why a Townie would act in such a anti-town wacko manner. Matter of fact I'll thrown in a box of Bavarian cream doughnuts as well.

Forget about convincing, just 1 rational reason why a townie would claim to be a Cult Leader.

I can't see a reason gamewise. The only reason I see is outside the game in that HenrEY was taking his ball and going home so he thought of all the ways he could get lynched or modkilled. Like Vito said, Lynch all Liars, and HenrEY was inventing ways to lie.

Vote Count

Sonny LoSpecchio (7) - Lefty Ruggerio, Ace Rothstein, Joe Cabot, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Tommy DeVito, Henry Hill

Henry Hill (8) - Marcellus Wallace, Tony Soprano, Vito Corleone, Frank Costello, Al Capone, Virgil Sollozo, Fredo Corleone, Sonny LoSpecchio

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

On a side note, DeVito alluded to this, but if we combine EY's posts with Henry's, HenrEY has 50 more posts in this thread than anyone else.

Yet he refuses to discuss his cases against the 8 or so names he has given. Is his post restriction maybe that he can name names. But cannot say what makes those guys suspicious.

Are you saying your a rogue cop turned Vig? I thought that was Nicky? Are you sure your not confusing Bavarian cream with crack cocaine?

I am not the vig. I have not been turned anything. Nicky is the vig.

Bavarian cream was correctly identified earlier. No cocaine here.

The problem with voting Tony is that he's gone completely MIA. I don't want to lynch anyone without them having a chance to speak. At this rate, I don't think we can expect to hear from Tony before the deadline. I do think he should be the first order of business in the next day phase, though.

Unless someone can change my mind on the next couple minutes my vote's going to have to stand. I won't be back until after the deadline.

Misdirection followed by evaluation. It was clear the lynch train was coming my way unless I stopped it by voting Sonny, who initially did not seem scummy to me. However, his reaction to my 'cult leader' claim was very interesting, and people jumped all over it. If he turns out to actually be scum, or the cult leader, then, well, we had a better reason for it than his inactivity. Something I do not like to vote for.

I probably should just stop reading Henry's post. But, we can't afford to lynch the wrong person. So I'll sweeten the pot. I too will switch my vote to Sonny or Tony if you can prove your not the cult leader or cult and can explain why a Townie would act in such a anti-town wacko manner. Matter of fact I'll thrown in a box of Bavarian cream doughnuts as well.

I can't PROVE that I'm not anything without cheating. Think of the police officer (not investigator), the donuts, specifically Bavarian Creme. Nicky made a good point about these things earlier.

Yet he refuses to discuss his cases against the 8 or so names he has given. Is his post restriction maybe that he can name names. But cannot say what makes those guys suspicious.

I will not make a case against you today. It gives you too much time to defend it. I will simply allow my death, and then reputation have enough pull that people can look into it.

Much of it has to do with the 'doctor claim', think 'insist'.

I can't PROVE that I'm not anything without cheating. Think of the police officer (not investigator), the donuts, specifically Bavarian Creme. Nicky made a good point about these things earlier.

Did I miss something? Have you explained your meltdown at all? Your request to be MK'd? Your threat to force Doggin to MK you?

Now all of a sudden you want to live?

How would you respond to a player who's acted like you have over the past day?

Did I miss something? Have you explained your meltdown at all? Your request to be MK'd? Your threat to force Doggin to MK you?

Now all of a sudden you want to live?

How would you respond to a player who's acted like you have over the past day?

Bipolar Mania. Would you like a note from my therapist?

How I would respond is entirely an unfair question, as I would have seen the logic in everything I had said before the meltdown, and not pressured me.

The reality is, I made a mistake in thinking outside the box. Had I not attacked Nicky, with Rooney within kill territory, I could have stayed out of anyone's cross-hairs. The reality is, I was being set-up, and it drove me a bit crazy. Again, I can get you contact info on that therapist. Now, I know there was a lot of wifom in that setup, and it wasn't something that could easily get me killed, it was just one tactic, something to fall back on. That's pretty much it.

If you want to continue, you should unvote, because I'm one away.

I will not make a case against you today. It gives you too much time to defend it. I will simply allow my death, and then reputation have enough pull that people can look into it.

Much of it has to do with the 'doctor claim', think 'insist'.

Then I answered that already. And remain more interested in the other names.

After your behavior yesterday. Relying on your reputation alone does not sound like a good plan.

I maintain an open mind, but it has been difficult to get anything meaningful from you. You could have made your cases yesterday for starters. When we had time to look at different guys. Instead you wasted everyone's time.

Hello Gentlemen- Work has been crazy, I recently received a promotion but with that comes more responsibility and work. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I'll save you the trouble. Just vote for me now, it'll spare you 30 minutes of reading and the day will progress. :rolleyes:

Then I answered that already. And remain more interested in the other names.

After your behavior yesterday. Relying on your reputation alone does not sound like a good plan.

I maintain an open mind, but it has been difficult to get anything meaningful from you. You could have made your cases yesterday for starters. When we had time to look at different guys. Instead you wasted everyone's time.

Then keep your vote. Tony will hammer me soon, and you'll have to answer all kinds of questions. At the moment, I see no benefit to working with you.

Yes. And as a rational minded person now, could you rationally explain (in simple words), why --if you're innocent -- would you claim to be the Cult Leader?

Misdirection followed by evaluation, as I said before. No one is unvoting, so Tony will hammer, and this will all be a memory soon.

No one but Sonny really believed I was the Cult Leader, not a single one of my actions makes sense as the cult leader, I figured there was not a chance in the world anyone would even take that remotely seriously.

Then keep your vote. Tony will hammer me soon, and you'll have to answer all kinds of questions. At the moment, I see no benefit to working with you.

To further elaborate, my own survival is less important to me than being led down a wrong path by someone I believe is scum. Surely not everyone I'm interested in is guilty, so I have no interest in taking out an innocent who's not as 'in the cross-hairs' as me.

If you are innocent you will regret not working with me. But your shadiness and poor attitude speak for themselves. You must be scum or a cult member. I cannot believe an innocent would intentionally sabotage the town like this.

If you are innocent you will regret not working with me. But your shadiness and poor attitude speak for themselves. You must be scum or a cult member. I cannot believe an innocent would intentionally sabotage the town like this.

Tell you what. I'll make you a $100 side bet based on this post.

No one but Sonny really believed I was the Cult Leader, not a single one of my actions makes sense as the cult leader, I figured there was not a chance in the world anyone would even take that remotely seriously.

Not true. My vote for you wasn't necessarily because I believed you were the CL. You were acting like a giant douche, one that the would almost be better off without.

Misdirection followed by evaluation, as I said before. No one is unvoting, so Tony will hammer, and this will all be a memory soon.

So you're saying you think Sonny is either scum or the Cult Leader.

Tell you what. I'll make you a $100 side bet based on this post.

You know that's not enforceable. Come on.

Archived